- Santoku Chefs knife is a traditional Japanese multipurpose knife. Perfect for slicing, dicing, chopping, and mincing of fruits, vegetables, boneless meats, and fish.
- Swedish Sandvik Stainless Steel 19C27 for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability with ease of sharpening. Rust resistant.
- Compressed laminated Black Pakkawood Wood handle with a full tang for a well balanced construction for seamless use.
- Ready to use out of the box. 100% handcrafted by skilled craftsmen in Japan.
- Length / Weight: Blade 180mm, Total 300mm / 140grs
- Clean and dry after use.
- Do not cut frozen food or bones.
- Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones.